Kuwait Medical Tourism Conference & Exhibition
Kuwait Medical Tourism Congress and Exhibition invites local, regional and international best hospitals and medical tourism facilitators for a 3-day convergence focusing on networking among the stakeholders, high quality of medical services, and the investment opportunities in healthcare throughout the world.
The event will see the participation of some of the leading names in the medical tourism and healthcare industry. The conference will comprise workshops conducted by the renowned international speakers. The workshops will cover the topics that range from medical tourism, current medical research initiatives, latest innovations in health sector, future business opportunities in healthcare, insurance, and healthcare quality to the globalization in healthcare.
Under the patronage of his excellency
Dr. Ali Al Obaidi
About The Conference
Every year, millions of patients travel overseas in search of the best quality and the most affordable medical treatments. According to recent reports on Medical Tourism, Kuwaiti people spend over one billion per year overseas for medical care. Thousands of Kuwaiti nationals leave the Middle East each year for high quality healthcare.
In fact, this is the era of medical tourism. And, growing numbers of health insurance companies, international hospitals, medical tourism facilitators, medical tourism companies, international travel agencies, and health insurance agents among others are looking at Medical Tourism as the reliable solution to the healthcare crisis.
This year's Kuwait Medical Tourism Conference will see:
- More than 200 delegates and over 100 exhibitors
- Hundreds of international hospitals, insurance companies, and leading medical tourism organizations
- Industry leaders from over 20 countries all over the world
- Thousands of potential consumers
- Thousands of one-on-one networking sessions
- Intense workshop sessions that cover the topics that range from medical tourism to current medical research initiatives and globalization in healthcare
- Special as well as private pre-arranged networking sessions
- An opportunity to learn about Kuwaiti consumers, their cultures, customs, and expectations
- Chance to network with the industry players, experts, government officials, and policy makers