Kuwait Medical Tourism 2016
Every year, millions of patients travel overseas in search of the best quality and the most affordable medical treatments. According to recent reports on Medical Tourism, Kuwaiti people spend over one billion per year overseas for medical care. Thousands of Kuwaiti nationals leave the Middle East each year for high quality healthcare.
In fact, this is the era of medical tourism. And, growing numbers of health insurance companies, international hospitals, medical tourism facilitators, medical tourism companies, international travel agencies, and health insurance agents among others are looking at Medical Tourism as the reliable solution to the healthcare crisis.
Under the patronage of his excellency
Dr. Ali Al Obaidi
Dr. Mubarak Al QabandiHead of Treatment Abroad
Ministry of Health, Kuwait
Dr. Imad Al AwadDirector of Kuwait Oil Company Hospital, Kuwait
This year's event will see:
- More than 2,000 attendees
- Over 100 exhibitors and sponsors
- Direct meetings with sponsors of medical treatments. 50% of the attendees are BUYERS of Healthcare!
- Network with other exhibitors / visitors during the Congress
- Sponsorship & branding Opportunities for all budgets
- Attendee Profile: Medical professionals and officials from public/private institutions responsible for treatments.
Last Year Participants